Can't reinstall skype on android! Please help!!!!!...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Can't reinstall skype on android! Please help!!!!!!

I just uninstalled skype on my android phone becoz I could not logout and re-login with another account. The instructions said that after uninstalling skype I can reinstall it from the android market. However, I could not reinstall skype after uninstalling it. Anyone knows how to solve this problem? Please help!!! Any suggestions would be highly appreciated! Thanks!!!!

charmaine211
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (950 Views)

Re: Can't reinstall skype on android! Please help!!!!!!

Plan A
1. Transfer at least one application to the external memory: Press the Home button -> Applications -> Settings -> Aplications -> Manage applications -> Choose an application that is available to move to the external memory -> Press 'Move to SD card'.
2. Try reinstalling Skype.
Plan B
If you still have your warranty, take it to your device's official and certified repairman's in your area.
Plan C (!!!!! TRY PLANS A & B FIRST, THIS PLAN SHOULD ONLY BE TAKEN IF NONE OF ALL SOLUTIONS WORK !!!!!)
1. Back up ALL your data.
2. Reset your phone to factory values: Press the Home button -> Applications -> Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone.
3. Restore your previous data back to your device.
4. Install Skype.
lukas8711
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 2 (653 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling