Re: Asus fonepad cannot use for video calls

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Asus fonepad cannot use for video calls

I bought an Asus fonepad 7 last week and installed the Skype for anroid package. But when i tried to make a video csll the skype will dropped down and restart. Then i uninstall skype and reinstalled inorder to resolve this matter and the result is same. Please help me to solve this matter.

Aruna

Posted from Asus ME371MG
jayamanjula
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 21
Message 1 of 59 (10,325 Views)

I have the same problem with my asus fonepad. Hoping that Skype will resolve this problem.

Posted from Asus ME371MG
asus_prob1
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 2 of 59 (10,308 Views)

I have the same problem too..b4 it was updated i can use it but now if i turn on my video it automatically turns off and restart again..hope this can be resolved as soon as possible.. God bless!

Posted from Asus ME371MG
dienne
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 7
Message 3 of 59 (10,301 Views)

Yes, either skype or asus have to attend for rhis matter, because some may not buy this further since most expect the skype facility from this tablet fonepad, since it is one of the main aspects even in mycase that influnce me to my since it has all the facilities. Hope everything will be fine soon.:sad:

Posted from Asus ME371MG
jayamanjula
Casual Adventurer
Message 4 of 59 (10,294 Views)

Same symptoms but can confirm that it previously worked before receent update.  One further piece of evidence.  I was able to make a voice call into the fonepad (from a Note 2) and then switch video on atthe Note 2 end and the video call was ok.  However turning video on from the fonepad caused the Skype app to crash immediately.  

Posted from Asus ME371MG
ajg17
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 59 (10,286 Views)

Yes me too. I can see the video of the other party, but same happens if i switch on my video. :mad:

Posted from Asus ME371MG
jayamanjula
Casual Adventurer
Message 6 of 59 (10,250 Views)

I have the same video calls problem with ASUS Fonepad. Voice calls working properly. But when i switched on the video application got crash and restart. 

npbnuwan
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 59 (10,227 Views)

Ok friends, we all have the same problem now lets discuss a way to solve this matter since it might be important at this occation. Any suggestions? :(y):

Posted from Asus ME371MG
jayamanjula
Casual Adventurer
Message 8 of 59 (10,214 Views)

Is there any solution now on that problem?
Posted from Samsung GT-I9300
melvin.enif
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 9 of 59 (10,203 Views)

Hello Aruna,

Were you able to resolve this issue. Iam also facing the same , I have tried reaching the technical support fo ASUS but ouldnt get any revert.

ASUSissues
Casual Adventurer
Message 10 of 59 (10,181 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling