Re: Acer A500 tablet sound issues

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Acer A500 tablet sound issues

Is there a fix for the poor quality sound when using Skype with an Acer tablet? When ever I call anyone, they say they are receiving a "clicking" sound.

arwolkowski
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (1,084 Views)

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? ......... or could it be that I downloaded the wrong Skype version for the Android system in my Acer tablet?

arwolkowski
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 5 (839 Views)

same problem, try to use headphone with microphone, little bit better. but this stupid way
alexbestoloci
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 5 (825 Views)

I did try using only headphones. It does help, but I agree, it's stupid that you have to use headphones to get around this problem. Thanks for the help.

arwolkowski
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 5 (730 Views)

Lots of people in the Acer community (myself included) are having this problem, and it's a real shame. One of my main uses for this tablet is so my family in overseas can talk with my family in America. Headphones aren't an option with more than one person.

I love the Iconia, but I guess I'll return it while I still can.

Stormsi
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 5 (675 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling