Re: 4.0 Update: We Heard You

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

Hi frds
Posted from Android 4.0
mallam.ankaiah
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 221 of 315 (659 Views)

Still microphone complaint. You are not taking care of this. Others cannot here me when i call them. Still issue persist.

edwinansthomas
Casual Tourist
Message 222 of 315 (614 Views)

Here's what I did. First, I completely removed everything skype related from my phone (Galaxy Note) and rebooted it. Then I installed version 3.2. Then I started it up and while I was talking to someone, I initiated the apdate to version 4 (not sure if that step was necessary, could have just let it update automatically or or manually while Skype was off). Then I exited the app, rebooted the phone again. Now I do not have any speaker prob and people hear me on the other side.

skysus
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 11
Message 223 of 315 (592 Views)

Does not work. I'm still unable to make video or calls via skype using my Android. I uninstalled my app last night and reinstalled. I've even scanned the code to my phone only to find the same version. IT DOES NOT WORK.

Help please?

neeps42
Novel Adventurer
Message 224 of 315 (485 Views)

neeps42 wrote:

Does not work. I'm still unable to make video or calls via skype using my Android. I uninstalled my app last night and reinstalled. I've even scanned the code to my phone only to find the same version. IT DOES NOT WORK.

Help please?

Sure, just go one page before this one from this thread and read.

The answer is there.

Fredex_2013
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 8
Message 225 of 315 (472 Views)

This latest Android update has broken my already crappy bluetooth function....althought I had to be the one making the call to get bluetooth to work or disconnect and connect during a received one for it to work,  it worked! Now it makes my phone crash every single time....it fast reboots.

i have a Nexus 4 with Android 4.3 and the latest updates. As of the latest Skype update ( downloaded ion the 24th of this month) it keeps crashing. I want to rever to previous version. How can I do that? Can`t wait for 4.4 since I believe the latest version broke something else and Google is not to blame....I am content with its previous behaviour. It was not perfect but it worked. Barely.

Andrade
Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 226 of 315 (380 Views)

OK thanks!
Posted from Android 4.1
mouy
Novel Tourist
Message 227 of 315 (256 Views)

I want to know how to erase the recent number is dialed in the recent area I have nothing in my contact list thank you
Posted from Samsung SGH-T999
BubblesClick
Novel Adventurer
Message 228 of 315 (212 Views)

Does anyone who works for skype actually come in here? Did you 'hear' my issue as the title says...

http://community.skype.com/t5/Android/Android-will-not-make-outgoing-calls-straight-from-calling-to-...

Mike1986
Novel Adventurer
Message 229 of 315 (277 Views)

Hi Android Skype Community,

To try to find out under what circumstances my Android phone fails to answer Skype-to-Skype audio calls, I have registered again with Skype as a slightly different user. At the moment I am running Skype with the new user on my laptop, and my regular Skype user on my Samsung Galaxy Ace mobile. I am running Skype 4.3.0.29606 which I believe is the latest release.

I have found that calls from my laptop to my Ace mobile are usually successful if the mobile's screen is on, but if the screen has been dark for more than an hour or so, the phone registers incoming calls, but does not ring to let me know that there is an incoming call. After a reasonable period of ring time, my laptop gives up. This is very irritating. I can't at this time imagine what I can do to correct, or work around this problem.

Do you have an idea what I should do to rectify this problem?

Regards, BGW.514.

BGW.514
Honorary Adventurer
Kudos: 103
Message 230 of 315 (211 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling