Re: skype for tblet tomtec pro 7

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Re: skype for tablet archos 101

[ Edited ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWyjeMXQMOU

Watch this! :bigsmile: it helped me with my archos 101.

Takes you step by step to get the android market so you can download apps including skype for android.

Then you update your firmwire so the video calling works. Ok try it..

((The video says restart your whole archos  [step 1]. but i skipped that part and it still worked fine for me (: ))

0 Kudos
tiffanyislegit
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 21 of 26 (3,260 Views)

Hey, i jus got a droid archos 101and im trying to get skype and its not working at all..
0 Kudos
dariusg
Casual Tourist
Message 22 of 26 (3,247 Views)

Get the app from applib.

0 Kudos
daddymadox
Novel Tourist
Message 23 of 26 (2,761 Views)

Just want to share, after installing the Skype in my Archos 101, I finally used it and found it was working fine and helpful. I can video chat with my family in asia from europe. Nice to see the face of your loved ones and hear their voice. :(y):

0 Kudos
bsibarani
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 3
Message 24 of 26 (2,706 Views)

Hi

I downloaded skype which worked but with no video.  I uninstalled it, installed the superstore then tried to reload skype but it said there was not enough memory.  So I uninstalled superstore and tried to reload skype again and now it keeps telling me there is not enough memory.  All my apps disappeared when I rebooted so I don't understand how there can not be enough memory

sarahw
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 25 of 26 (1,889 Views)

Re: skype for tblet tomtec pro 7

bsibarani wrote:
Dear Skype, I would like to have a skype on my tablet: Archos 101. But in any way i couldnt find the right file to be downloaded to my tablet. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

i have a problem...installed skype on my tablet and it works only the camera doesn't show,

i can't seem to let it work, tryed everything but no immage, is it that skype doesnt recognize the two cameras on my tablet? please help

0 Kudos
tonylanduyt
Novel Tourist
Message 26 of 26 (1,617 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling