skype for Htc desire

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

skype for Htc desire

I can not install skype for my htc desire hd both
from market and skype website. Why skype does not support this? I'm in Vietnam and I need skype for my business. Please help. Thanks
Posted from HTC S510e
0 Kudos
liem161
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (679 Views)

Re: skype for Htc desire

Hi,

We released a new version this morning. Can you try now. More countries are now supported
Allen Smith
Skype Developer Support
http://developer.skype.com
follow us @SkypeDeveloper

Note: The Skype Developer Program is responsible for supporting 3rd party developers integrating Skype into their products and applications. We do not develop the Skype Clients.
0 Kudos
AllenSmith
Staff
Staff icon
Kudos: 15
Message 2 of 5 (638 Views)

you say you release it ....BUT where is it  ???
...HOW CAN WE DOWNLOAD IT ?????    
from  which URL ???

I'm in italy  do you think it could work here ???   thanks  joe 

0 Kudos
joeghiri
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 5 (621 Views)

I am in Mexico trying to use my HTC Deire to call home.

Despite setting my Display Setting to 30 minute time out, when I make a call, my phone goe blank after a few seconds and looes all audio.

If I shake the phone the display re-appears and audio is resumed. This all happens again a few seconds later. 

0 Kudos
pcooper2253
Casual Tourist
Message 4 of 5 (613 Views)

Hi,

If someone could advice me on this:

I am using Skype on my Desire HD.

I have upgrade my Skype to the recent new update. And I have update my Android system when it asked me early this afternoon.

I realised that I received the message fine when I logged in, but after the screen locked, and the phone is dimmed, I cannot received messages, even when my friends said I appear online and visible for chat. I have the screen locked to save battery. I found from another forum somewhere (sorry didn't save the link) that Skype function like a computer, when the phone sleeps, it will not received the message. Is it still true for the new version of Skype? Using HTC DHD, sleep is an important features to make the battery last longer. 

If such features are not yet available, could you please proposed it to the dev so that Skype continue to be on even when the computer went to sleep like Viber software (currently beta). Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
nursham
Novel Adventurer
Message 5 of 5 (571 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling