screen sharing android tablet

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

screen sharing android tablet

When I am at my computer (windows) I can share my screen with others. However, I can't seem to share the screen on my android tablet. Is there a way to share screens from an android tablet or ipad?

jgal959
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 10
Message 1 of 4 (13,323 Views)

Re: screen sharing android tablet

I know you can't do it from an ipad.

I was in touch with skype about this, and from an ipad you can only view someone elses shared screen (from their PC/laptop).

lornacryan
Routine Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 2 of 4 (13,280 Views)

the video quality is awful when someone shares their desktop with my android or my friend's ipad.  is there any way to improve this?  video quality is set to high.  I use gotomeeting normally but am trying to use skype.  I need to view engineering drawings on my tablet.  the quality is too low to view the drawings at all.

Jeffansley
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 4 (11,210 Views)

Can we share screen via Skype on android tablets in future?
Posted from Android 4.3
sara.maqsudova
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 8
Message 4 of 4 (8,484 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling