insufficient memory storage...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

insufficient memory storage...

Has anyone figured out how to download skype without setting the phone back to factory settingd and losng everything? Samsung Epic 4G
nola7820
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 5 (649 Views)

Re: insufficient memory storage...

Getting same error message "insufficient memory storage".  After I uninstalled skype and atttempted to reinstall on Samsung Galaxy S 4g. Any help would be appreciated.

tifflawyer
Novel Tourist
Message 2 of 5 (547 Views)

Had the same problem on my galaxy tab. Help!
leana1202
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 5 (470 Views)

I have a Samsung Galaxy 3G and am unable to install Skype...error message -insufficient memory...when I have over 50MB available.  How can I fix this?

AZPoppy
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 2
Message 4 of 5 (459 Views)

same problem on samsung galaxy s....... didn't got a fix......
0 Kudos
mohd_behzad
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 5 of 5 (445 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling