Xperia Arc

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Xperia Arc

I know that for a fact that almost all the Xperia Cellphones were refently added to the Video Chat list. On the Xperia Arc video chat is enabled but it is not optimized like the other devices and supports poor quality video. Xperia Arc features a state of the art 8.1Mp camera with Exmor R functionality and 720p HD video. Skype should optimize the video chat, any ideas on when its coming out or if it ever will ?
Posted from SonyEricsson LT15i
0 Kudos
Ramtin
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (2,342 Views)

Re: Xperia Arc

No idea. By the way, how is the voice call quality using arc? I'm looking to buy arc

0 Kudos
super-cool1989
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 2 of 3 (2,047 Views)

Re: Xperia Arc

Wanting Skype Video for my Xpedia Arc.  Do I have to ditch it for another handset?

0 Kudos
cnm2009
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 3 (1,930 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling