Why wont video calls work on my android tablet?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Why wont video calls work on my android tablet?

[ Edited ]

I have sent this email to skype to contact me with your answer please email me at *edited for privacy* i sent this emaill here -- Hello i have recently got an android tablet and installed your app i have a front facing camera and your app says video calls should work on your device and said the quality might be bad. So the problem is i can see the person but the person cant see me and i have my camera turned on and have the latest update so what i want to ask is could you make an update with the fix my tablet is a scroll excel 7" tablet pc android 2.3 by storageoptions [invalid URL] The android version for the link above is 4.0 but my version is the tablet before which has 2.3.4 i really like your app just please help

0 Kudos
jakeyboy1013
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (761 Views)

Re: Why wont video calls work on my android tablet?

I have the EXACT same problem - Can Skype not suggest a solution??

0 Kudos
Noelee_K
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 2 (393 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling