Whjere Are Chat History Files Stored, Android?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Whjere Are Chat History Files Stored, Android?

I have some very prcious chat files on my Samsung Galaxy 1 of a deceased person i am desperate to preserve even as txt files if neccessary. This was easy in Winmdows..I just highlighted and saved.. but i cannot, even searching 1 zillion pages of Google over and pover, find anyone, anywhere who can tell me how I access my skype chat history on an Android device, and how I can copy and save the chat files?  Everything talks about deleting them in Anroid or else saving them in Windows and nothing, even on ask.com, about where they are located on your android device? Please help

0 Kudos
peterg123
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 1 (742 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling