Skype connecting problem - Android

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Skype connecting problem - Android

Saulo.

I have installed Skype at my Android cell phone but after I insert the username and password, it just show me "connecting"!

I have desinstalled and installed a few time, but the problem still persist.

Any useful sugestion?

Thanks.

Saulo.

0 Kudos
saulouk
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (738 Views)

Re: Skype connecting problem - Android

How is your phone provider. Give them a call to check they are not blocking skype.

What type of internet connection are you using? Check with your system administrator to see if its blocked?

0 Kudos
Tommy0984
Novel Tourist
Message 2 of 5 (623 Views)

I am using the wifi internet at home. It is not blocked.

0 Kudos
saulouk
Novel Adventurer
Message 3 of 5 (615 Views)

This is my problem, I just purchased a "Pendo" tablet. From the android app store from a link on the device I downloaded skype which all went as normal. I have the login screen, I type in my name and password and after an attempt to login I get the error message "Skype has stopped working". Would you like to sign in again or exit Skype. This happens every time. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times but each time its the same

0 Kudos
gungurru
Novel Adventurer
Message 4 of 5 (612 Views)

I have exactly the same problem but at the end of the installation skype did say the it is not compatable with my device..  it does start up but fails to sign in ..

0 Kudos
stepscer
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 5 (551 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling