Re: Skype Problem on Creative Ziio Android 2.2

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Skype Problem on Creative Ziio Android 2.2

Hi guys, I have recently bought a Creative Ziio android 2.2 and I have installed the Skype_2.0.0.47.apk in my device. 

Everytime I call a person it rings for once and then it will say ''call failed'' without even answer. I have tried to called Echo123 and that didn't work either.

Do I need to use a different Skype app or is there something I can do to fix this issue?

Thanks much!!

0 Kudos
k8k8lam
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 7 (2,737 Views)

I do have the same problem. Chat is working fine but no calls/videocalls possible. Tried versions 1.0.0.831, 2.0.0.47 and 2.0.1.47 with all the same effect.

Can anybody help?
Posted from Softbank 001DL
0 Kudos
duracell_de
Novel Tourist
Message 2 of 7 (2,644 Views)

Same problem, anyone figured out the reason and solution?

0 Kudos
nadnour
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 7 (2,574 Views)

Ziio 7" - Android 2.2

I tired Skype 2.0.1.47 and i cant connect with nobody :sad:

Please help!

0 Kudos
pablolite
Novel Tourist
Message 4 of 7 (2,473 Views)

I too have the same issue. Could not establish a call. Anyone fixed this? Pls help.
Posted from HTC 6277
0 Kudos
pinky
Casual Tourist
Message 5 of 7 (2,369 Views)

I have got Skype working on my Ziio but without sound. I'll check the version when I get back (I downloaded it from GetJar about 3 weeks ago) and post it.  However I think I cannot get the video working because android 2.2 only seems to support the rear camera not the front facing camera with Skype.  Which is a bit crap really since one of the main reasons I bought it was to Skype my sister more easily.  I'm going to start another post to see if there's a workaround for this.

0 Kudos
aliciaweston
Novel Adventurer
Message 6 of 7 (1,658 Views)

I can t download skype.
Posted from Creative ZiiO 10
0 Kudos
DiabloXButtowsk
Novel Adventurer
Message 7 of 7 (949 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling