Re: Skype Android does not work in Alcatel one tou...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Re: Skype Android does not work in Alcatel one touch 890D

[ Edited ]

where is this information on site or support? doesnt have any version to this cpu?

0 Kudos
Please use plain text.
xanthopulo
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 11 of 14 (2,352 Views)

If this limitation of 600 MHz and more really exist on Android OS, why on my Nokia 5530 Symbian OS with 434 MHz ARM 11 processor I'm able to install and phone with Skype?

I mean: why exists this different ?

Is Symbian better optimized than Android or is it a Skype problem?

Please use plain text.
adrienjo
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 12 of 14 (2,334 Views)

For test purpose, I downloaded old versions of Skype from http://www.freewarelovers.com/android/app/skype#old_versions

I installed Skype 1.0.0.538 and Skype 2.0.0.43 but there is the same problem of sign in.

Please use plain text.
adrienjo
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 4
Message 13 of 14 (2,305 Views)

Hi

I'm have this problem too, my Alcatel 890D has Android V2.2.2 and Skpe not work, if the problem is the procesor (420 MHz), why not work with olders versión of Skpe???

Please any idea?

Best regards

0 Kudos
Please use plain text.
Nemqueteba
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 14 of 14 (1,940 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling