Skype 2.7 for Android - Improved calling experienc...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Re: Skype 2.7 for Android - Improved calling experience

I have android 2.2.1 skype is installed but still can't sighin up... can any one tell me what is the reason atleast that i can make voice call.
Posted from Pantech IS06
0 Kudos
saifullah_khan0
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 2
Message 31 of 77 (1,284 Views)

i can't download and install it on my nexus s - after it downloads, just keep getting "package file unavailable". i wish there's an option to download the APK fr Skype Support.

0 Kudos
ksoaogt
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 32 of 77 (1,263 Views)

Yep, improved my bluetooth from working, again.  Last version worked flawlessly with my headset, but after the update it refuses to use my headset's microphone.  Incoming audio still comes through the earpiece, but its using only my phone for a mic.  I am disappoint.  >:C

Phone: Samsung Sidekick 4G

Android: 2.2.1

Bluetooth:  Jawbone Icon (Thinker)

0 Kudos
Renari
Novel Tourist
Message 33 of 77 (1,187 Views)

Where can I find the version of Skype that people talk about on forums that actually allows the receiver of a call to see me and not a green screen using the Iconia A500?

0 Kudos
mmish2
Novel Adventurer
Message 34 of 77 (1,183 Views)

I don't experience the improvement because I can't receive incoming calls on my online numbers.  It says I AM NOT AVAILABLE.  How come it I am not available?  I am online but it says I am not available.  Anything I need to do?

0 Kudos
iammerrylo
Novel Adventurer
Message 35 of 77 (1,152 Views)

Hi, I have a new Samsung Galaxy S2 on Sprint and updated to this latest version without a hitch but, my girlfriend which has a Samsung Galaxy S on Tmobile is unable to sign in after a successful installation. She types in her credentials and pushes sign in and gets a pop up window from SKYPE saying SKYPE is not working do you want to sign in again or exit. What gives? Help.
0 Kudos
JoeBuell
Novel Tourist
Message 36 of 77 (1,125 Views)

Skype for Android - can not make a call through my Samsung Exhibit II 4G Prepaid Android Phone

I tried make call on my andoird cell phone through Skype for Andoird, because I have unlimited web but limited talk time with my tmobile prepaid plan. But the calls dropped after a few secends. So I want to know how can I make normal calls on my cell phone through Skype? 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
yumm06
Novel Adventurer
Message 37 of 77 (1,089 Views)

Hey
Posted from Samsung GT-I9000
0 Kudos
Naemamma_bosser
Novel Tourist
Message 38 of 77 (1,080 Views)

Hi Skype Team,

Thanks a lot for giving us a medium through which we can stay in touch with everyone and anyone on this planet for free. I recently downloaded the latest version of Skype for Android, V2.7 on my Google Nexus S and found that it crashes very often which is very annoying as it can crash between an ongoing call. Although the UI, the call quality are better than the last version, though did not try video chat yet on this new version.

I would like you guys to mend this fault.

Thanks a lot once again!

rockuhard

0 Kudos
rockuhard
Casual Tourist
Message 39 of 77 (1,075 Views)

I have not received ny suggestions or comments from Skype. :surprised:

However I have seen that if I stop all Skype activity services in android with Android Assistant, attach headset with Bluetooth,and then starts Skype. It works fine. But I have to do that every time before a call. Not a good workaround and crappy programming from Skype :sad:

0 Kudos
AutoSense
Reliable Adventurer
Kudos: 8
Message 40 of 77 (1,131 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling