Samsung Tablet

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Samsung Tablet

I just purchased the Samsung Galaxy Tablet and downloaded Skype from my marketplace.  I cannot see the other person, nor can I see myself.  I just hear their voice.  Can you please help me.

I spoke to Samsung tech support and they said I must contact Skype.

Thank you. Pat

0 Kudos
patconcilio
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 5 (1,121 Views)

Re: Samsung Tablet

did i post this correctly so I can get a response? Where do i find the response?
0 Kudos
patconcilio
Novel Adventurer
Message 2 of 5 (910 Views)

There is no video support for the Galaxy tab 10.1 yet. Video works on 7" tab though.
0 Kudos
markdj57
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 5 (896 Views)

It wont even install on my 7' samsung galaxy tab
0 Kudos
Swimfreakoneil
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 4 of 5 (892 Views)

Hi Pat, Like you I have just bought a Galaxy Tab, 7", and downloaded Skype from the marketplace. It worked fine but without the video link. Googled latest info on Skype and saw that the video function would work on my Tab GT-P1010 so uninstalled and tried to reinstall the latest version. All attempts failed and this seems to be a common problem so am now without Skype. Does anyone out there know where I can download the previous version which at least gave me audio contact?

Thanks.

Bluffh.

0 Kudos
Bluffh
Casual Tourist
Message 5 of 5 (866 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling