Ringer volume

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Ringer volume

Why can't the ringer volume be higher? I miss more than 75% of my calls because I can't hear the ring.

0 Kudos
dhealey
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 4 (602 Views)

Re: Ringer volume

What is ur device? can u try some volume managers, e.g DSP sound routers or else, does the normal ring more loud or the problem is only with skype? I think ur DAC is not Full-open (on some chiniese devs this is regular issue)

0 Kudos
dj-nifanta
Casual Adventurer
Kudos: 9
Message 2 of 4 (533 Views)

Thanks for the tip for the iPad!  I am on a Macbook Pro and I have the same issue but don't see where I can change the volume.  My computer volume is high but I still don't hear the Skype ring.  Speakers and call quality are perfect, just no ring volume.

0 Kudos
imlearning
Casual Adventurer
Message 3 of 4 (499 Views)

Hi,

I just found it!  Sorry for the inconvenience.  It was in preferences, notifications.

0 Kudos
imlearning
Casual Adventurer
Message 4 of 4 (499 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling