No audio on the motorola xoom

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

No audio on the motorola xoom

Hi,
S I've installed skype for video calling on my XOOM, now I can make video as well as audio calls but I cannot hear the person that I am calling. The person that I have called can hear me but I can faintly hear them. There are no settings that I can adjust with in skype because the controls for android are VERY limited. All other volumes are full on my DROID.
Are others having this issue, is there a solution? I should mention that I have reinstalled twice already.

Any help please

Cheers

Posted from Generic Android
0 Kudos
andrehauser
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (553 Views)

Re: No audio on the motorola xoom

I'm having the same problem with my Mototrola Xoom - Faint audio on phone calls and video calls - Any fix yet??

0 Kudos
goober9999
Novel Tourist
Message 2 of 3 (401 Views)

Re: No audio on the motorola xoom

Same on Droid Razr Maxx (Verizon) - brand new phone, brand new Skype for Android install. It's 2 months later after original post here, any answers? Volume too low to hear, they can hear me fine. Help please? I'm also a paying customer of Skype services. I hope there's an answer.

0 Kudos
transmanaz
Novel Tourist
Message 3 of 3 (297 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling