Re: Motorola Droid RAZR Video Call?

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Motorola Droid RAZR Video Call?

Droid RAZR's video calls do not work. Can Skype admins notify the tech team?:sad:

nebgator
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 12
Message 1 of 30 (13,258 Views)

Motorola Droid Razr by Verizon with Android 2.3.5 cannot make video calls with Skype. This device has not supported yet. Can you update Skype with newly released devices?

nebgator
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 12
Message 2 of 30 (13,093 Views)

If you hear anything, let us know.  I just found out this morning that Skype does not support the Droid Razr

GXM7474
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 30 (13,009 Views)

I'm have the same problem..I'm able to hear and see the other person when video call but the other person is not able to see me but she can hear me. Can anything be done please???? Skype Tech Support can you guys please fix this problem???    :sad: 

0 Kudos
eriksanto
Casual Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 4 of 30 (12,941 Views)

Androidforums.com has a verified work around until Skype certifies. 

0 Kudos
bhodges98
Novel Tourist
Message 5 of 30 (12,878 Views)

I just called Verizon. The tech I spoke to stated she nor her cowarker has gotten one call regarding this issue, so they say. Very disappointing. I could also hear and see my parents but they could only hear me. I hope this does get fixed soon.

0 Kudos
aclassicgem
Novel Tourist
Message 6 of 30 (12,551 Views)

Possible to give the full URL of the web page that talk about the workaround? Thanks
Posted from Apple iPad
0 Kudos
Brandonkho
Novel Tourist
Message 7 of 30 (12,310 Views)

Same issue here.
Posted from Samsung GT-I9000
dutchboyd
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 8 of 30 (11,946 Views)

I got my razr yesterday and skype vedio call is main reason for me to buy this phone. but unfortunately it doesn't work on this phone... I m very much upset due to this. How come motorola razr still does not skype certified.....pls pls help us though solving the issue.....

0 Kudos
prozac
Novel Adventurer
Message 9 of 30 (11,790 Views)

i dont get why you are all having problems, i have the Droid RAZR and the skype video calls works great every time i have used it

0 Kudos
HazeMcNasty420
Novel Tourist
Message 10 of 30 (11,782 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling