Re: Droid Razr video call "How To"

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Droid Razr video call "How To"

[ Edited ]

I figured out how to make the video work on the Droid Razr. First open your camera like your going to take a picture. Then switch it to video mode then switch it to the camera facing you (screen side) then close out of camera mode (return to home) leaving video set as I just described, now run the Skype app and do a test call.

Have fun!

redmtnex
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 7
Message 1 of 4 (18,858 Views)

After testing I find that it now works even if the camera is set to picture mode. Possibly Skype remembers the setting? Or has Skype pushed out an upgrade to the app? Any how it now works great on my Razr where just the other day I could get no video out of the Razr back to my PC.

redmtnex
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 7
Message 2 of 4 (18,723 Views)

Dude, it totally worked! 1,000 kudos!!! Thanks!

0 Kudos
R34Calsonic
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 3 of 4 (18,586 Views)

Unfortunately this doesn't work on Motorola Razr XT910. UK version

andr_ko
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 4 of 4 (17,897 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling