Cant run skype on chinese Android Phones please gu...

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Cant run skype on chinese Android Phones please guide

I want to use skype on Chinese Android phones Star A-1200 (3G) Hero H-4000, A1000,and A-2000. Please let me know which version/software  is suitable ?

0 Kudos
shakilahmed
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 2 (1,492 Views)

Re: Cant run skype on chinese Android Phones please guide

Skype will not work on chinese phones.Last year i bought a chinese Blacberry 9800 slider clone.The seller said that it would work with Skype & Facebook,but when i downloaded both all i could get was instant chat,no Skype calls & no Facebook page.

I have since made many enquiries & it seems thats why they are so cheap,they only do half a job.

If you want to be safe in your puchase next time,go to the Skype android pages & see which handsets they tell you are supported.

IF MY POST HAS HELPED YOU,PLEASE CLICK MY KUDOS,THANKS.
0 Kudos
martin-redman
Experienced Adventurer
Kudos: 158
Message 2 of 2 (1,382 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling