Audio problem in video call - Android 4.0 ICS

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This topic has been archived.
To keep discussions in the Skype Community relevant we archive topics that haven't seen activity in the past 6 months. Read more about about archiving

Audio problem in video call - Android 4.0 ICS

Hi,

I bought a 7" N12 Android tablet and installed the latest Skype 2.8 version.

The voice call works fine, but when I switch on the video, my voice is not audible by the receiver. Only the video is available. I am able to hear the voice of the other person, but they are not able to hear my voice.

If we disconnect and start a fresh voice call alone, then it works fine until the video is switched on. If we start a video call directly, only video is available without my voice.

Is there any solution for this ? Pls help..

Regards,

Babu

Rohiniv1952
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 1 of 2 (644 Views)

Re: Audio problem in video call - Android 4.0 ICS

I'm having a similar problem on Windows 7.  Audio-only calls work fine.  When video is on, the other person says I'm choppy and robotic.  Call tech info reports no dropped packets when this is going on, and my dl/ul speeds are fast according to speed tests.  Anyone have a clue what's happening here?

0 Kudos
kailam77
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 0
Message 2 of 2 (544 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling