I am unable to add new contacts

Welcome to the Skype community. To get started please read our short welcome post. Thanks!

I am unable to add new contacts

I have just signed in, but cannot add new contacts

glynis0608
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 0
Message 1 of 3 (2,524 Views)

Re: I am unable to add new contacts

Hello, I am also new to Skype today, and am having the same problem - and hope someone will answer you!

When I had first installed Skype, I was taken to the part where you can search for people that you want to ad to your cntacts, and successfully found one.

Now that I have logged in again, I cannot see anything on the screen showing the contacts list. 

I am using Windows, and have installed Skype again this evening in case there was a problem with the first installation.

I am hoping someone from Skype will answer, and be kind in their explanation - I am not particularly computer literat!

andreawedley
Novel Tourist
Kudos: 1
Message 2 of 3 (2,515 Views)

Re: I am unable to add new contacts

same problem here. has been going on for weeks. it doesn't recognize my mates' usernames and they can't add me either. it doesn't let me import my FB contacts as it doesn't recognize my FB username. please help we need to have an online meeting. thank u.
Gekkabishin
Novel Adventurer
Kudos: 1
Message 3 of 3 (2,496 Views)

© 2014 Skype and/or Microsoft. The Skype name, associated trade marks and logos and the "S" logo are trade marks of Skype or related entities. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use and Privacy and Cookie policy.

No emergency calls with Skype
Skype is not a replacement for your telephone and can't be used for emergency calling